“Popular choice”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sleaford, United Kingdom
“Popular choice”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had cod and chips here earlier in the week, we ordered our food and sat at the tables in the back of the shop . The whole establishment is clean and tidy. The staff are polite and work very hard. Our food was brought to the table by a middle aged man who I presume was the owner and he was happy and polite even though they were very busy at the counter.

• Czech first
Devon
“we just can't stay away”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

No experienced like fish and chips on the harbour wall from the esplanade fish bar. We go there again and again

• Visited July 2013
Woking, United Kingdom
“Good fish and chips”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Fresh local fish cooked to perfection and chips that had a crisp and tasty finish. Deserves its awards

Visited August 2013
“Quality”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visited yesterday , my wife and I both said the fish and chips are the best we ever tasted , the premises were well presented and clean very clean and the staff are a credit to the business , polite well dressed and professional , thank you for the great food

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely fish and good value”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This fish and chip take-away/restaurant serves a good range of fish and meat dishes. I had cod and chips; the chips were good and the fish was very fresh. Portion sizes were alright and the food I believe was good value. I know others here have said it was expensive, but being from Cambridge, I think £5.50 for a good fish and chip meal is great value, I would have to pay about 7 or 8 in Cambridge for food not as good as this. They were very busy when we went but we still only had to wait about 10 minutes. Would have fancied a larger portion of chips but that's only because I'm a greedy 19 year old - I'm sure it would be fine for normal people! Only downside is there are little or no options for people with food allergies. I believe all of the food contains gluten and also most of the food is fried in oil that contains nuts.