My husband and I stayed here for two nights and loved the room with ensuite. The B&B is right next to a river and found the sound of it very pleasant. The scenery can not be faulted and we found Lynmouth to be a very picturesque and lovely place. We enjoyed one of the local walks and this would be an ideal location for anyone with an interest in walking as there several to chose from nearby. The breakfasts were good and evening meals are an option but not one we used. The hosts were very pleasant and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a friendly service in a great location. Guests can enjoy a four course evening meal as well as a great breakfast. We are licensed so you can enjoy a drink whilst watching the sun go down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lorna Doone House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorna Doone House Hotel Lynmouth
- Lorna Doone House Lynmouth, Devon