Lynmouth is a delightful village and this is the place to rest and recover - especially if you are doing the coastal path. I have nothing but praise for this place. My friend and I had a single room each - actually mine was a double four poster bedded room; better than the one I stayed in for my honeymoon.
We stayed two days - separated by two days of walking around the coastal path. Our hosts were so accommodating and the value for money excellent. We ate evening meals in the Village but had two wholesome breakfasts at Lorna Doone.
Our thanks for a great stay.
NB - do not confuse with a similar named establishment in Porlock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a friendly service in a great location. Guests can enjoy a four course evening meal as well as a great breakfast. We are licensed so you can enjoy a drink whilst watching the sun go down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Book Direct Rooms and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lorna Doone House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorna Doone House Hotel Lynmouth
- Lorna Doone House Lynmouth, Devon