Lynmouth's Traditional Fish and Chips Fish on the Harbour
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Lynmouth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I do not rate this place at all. We asked if we could use the cash machine, but were told that it was not open till twelve . We looked at our watch and all four of our watches said after twelve when we questioned this we were told I open when I take the chain down.so we walked on and got our money some where else. After our walk we were very smug when we walked past and saw that all the other restaurant had people eating and drinking but the Fish on the Harbour was empty. I think that says it all. I work in a place where we pride ourself in customer service I do not think that the Fish on the Harbour want customers at all.

2  Thank Carole E

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Really was looking forward to fish & chips from a traditional seaside restaurant, the batter was thick and greasy, the chips were frozen, greasy but dry, not nice. Take no notice of the signs outside the food isn't fresh.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Visited this establishment on Wednesday and had a really unpleasant experience. The man
frying the chips (the owner?) was generally rude and abrupt in his manner when taking orders. My fish was good but the chips were awful, they looked like they had been reheated and were inedible, and my husbands sandwich was on stale bread. We did try to eat outside but had to move inside due to Sea Gulls landing on tables to eat the left overs.... all very unpleasant.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had cod and chips - Quick service, food very good, and not greasy! Really enjoyable after sight seeing!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good for familys food nice but staff not too chatty. We would eat here again, outdoor seating but on plastic chairs.

Travelers who viewed Lynmouth's Traditional Fish and Chips Fish on the Harbour also viewed

Lynton, Exmoor National Park

Lynton, Exmoor National Park
Lynmouth, Exmoor National Park

Been to Lynmouth's Traditional Fish and Chips Fish on the Harbour? Share your experiences!