“Chicken licious”

Nando's
Ranked #85 of 524 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Chicken licious”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Been around for years I know but was our first visit. Had to queue at the door for 20 mins but always a good sign, it was busy! Chose the chicken meal, there were 4 of us so shared the big one. Choice of hotness spice or just go regular and add your own. Order at the bar, food brought to your table promptly didn't have to wait long. Staff helpful and efficient and friendly. Deserts you can order from your table, just ask a staff member. Facilities, clean and tidy, any waste cleared up quickly. All in all a good meal deal, good atmosphere and went away feeling satisfied. Would recommend and return again.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Devon
“Budget your lunch...”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Firstly this was my first ever visit to a Nando's, EVER. All I was aware is that it was Nando's Spiced Sauce on Chicken in a variety of forms.

Chicken firstly is a cheap dish to imitate and this is very much "self serve", you are shown to a table, but must order at the entrance area (bar) once you've decided, purchase and dispense your drinks before returning to your table.

Yes food was prompt, hot, but relatively small in portion sizes, with a scale on "hotness". This sort of thing is usually alot cheaper from the supermarket and much the same experience in your local pub with a similar style of service.

Although all of the food was delicious I wouldnt say it was a fantastic meal, I shall not be in a hurry to return, in my honest opinion I think it is over rated, however if you like quick service, cheap prices and quite a selection this is worth a try.

• Visited January 2013
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“The best chicken”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I am not going to lie I am slightly biased towards this place as I am a huge fan of chicken so anywhere that sells chicken this good I love... The service here was very good and the value isn't bad at all I loved I and will go again and again. P.s the garlic peri peri sauce is well worth a dip of your chicken.

london
“Good”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Service was fast, although it was busy they were quick to sit us at a table. Food was good, good location to stop when your shopping.

London, England
“Surprisingly good for veggies”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It's a Nandos so you know what to expect, but going here with my almost entirely veggie family (wife and her parents) was a really pleasant surprise. My wife and I had been before and we weren't sure how her parents would react but everyone came away very happy.

We've actually been to this Nandos 3 times now and have always had a good experience. We've now tried all the different veggie fillings (although not in all combinations of bread/ heat) and we plan to go back at some stage.

One nice extra is that the person who took the order noticed we ordered the veggie stuff and so explained the unlisted veggie options on the loyalty card.

The deserts were good as well.

We went on a sunday evening and were expecting it to be quiet but it was actually really busy. There was a huge variety of people there and it had a lot of atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013