“Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
london
“Good”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Service was fast, although it was busy they were quick to sit us at a table. Food was good, good location to stop when your shopping.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, England
“Surprisingly good for veggies”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It's a Nandos so you know what to expect, but going here with my almost entirely veggie family (wife and her parents) was a really pleasant surprise. My wife and I had been before and we weren't sure how her parents would react but everyone came away very happy.

We've actually been to this Nandos 3 times now and have always had a good experience. We've now tried all the different veggie fillings (although not in all combinations of bread/ heat) and we plan to go back at some stage.

One nice extra is that the person who took the order noticed we ordered the veggie stuff and so explained the unlisted veggie options on the loyalty card.

The deserts were good as well.

We went on a sunday evening and were expecting it to be quiet but it was actually really busy. There was a huge variety of people there and it had a lot of atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013
n.devon
“another great meal,, see you guys soon”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

came here just before christmas and again we all loved it the food was great and the service was very good, we had to wait about 5 minutes for a table but thats only because its that popular its crambed full of people,

hope to come back soon, just have to convince the wife that its a good day to go exeter shopping then im half way to getting a nandos :)

double chicken burger with pineapple cooked in extra extra hot sauce, with rice and chips or luso beans is top class

• Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“absolutely clueless staff”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

i'm normally not one to complain but i received such poor service at this location/restaurant that i am compelled to share my disgruntling experience

i want to begin by saying that for my first, and unfortunately last, time at nandos, i was pleased by the food and the atmosphere. i really liked the selection of sauces, but is that reason enough to return? nope, because service makes or breaks and in this case it broke quite badly

so i'm there on my own grabbing a meal on a busy saturday night. i'm sitting and reading the menu, figuring out what i want, but then i decide i wanna check out the sauces they have. i come back and the table has been cleared of my cutlery, water glass, and menu and wiped down. strike 1.

so i go to get another cup for water and more cutlery. i sit for 30 minutes waiting for my 1/2 a chicken with chips and peas, watching everyone around me who was seated AFTER me receive their meals BEFORE me. i flag down a waitress and ask her to check on the status of my order. i watch her scurry away and scan the dishes under the heat lamp, quickly snatching up mine and apologizing for the delay. it was near cold. strike 2.

i'm nearly finished with my meal when i get up to refill my glass of water. the manager, who was out waiting tables due to the volume of people, and who one would assume to be the most knowledgeable, experienced, and capable staff member on the floor that night unfortunately made the mistake of clearing my table while i was still there...again, but this time while i was still eating. strike 3. when i caught her walking away with my dish half full of food, i asked her what exactly she was doing. she apologized but made no effort to handle the situation, as a good manager would have, especially after having been caught red-handed themselves

additionally, i couldn't help but overhear that the couple next to me were charged for and given twice as many chips as they requested. woops...

so all in all, if you're going to eat at nandos, don't go to the one in exeter

• Visited December 2012
n.devon
“wicked food :)”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

shopping Exeter would not be right unless you drop into Nandos, i have been twice now and will be back again next time im in the area, i had the double chicken burger extra spicy with chips and coleslaw, with lashings of sauce, drink refills great. the wife had lemon and herb chicken wrap with rice and the boy had veggie pattie with chips and luso beans (the beans are the bomb) we paid about 35.00 for 3 meals and olives and drinks which was a fair price for the quaility of food, might squeeze in another visit before christmas :) the service was great and food was at the table in 15 minutes which is fast for a busy place and it was all cooked fresh, the staff all polite and for young staff they were always working hard, well done to all of the staff ..

• Visited November 2012