“Lunch with my wife and daughter”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Strada - CLOSED

Strada
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located in Exeter's new Princesshay development, this stunning Strada restaurant is situated over two floors with a sunny upstairs terrace overlooking Exeter Cathedral. Princesshay is fast becoming the best destination for shopping and eating out in the South West of England, and Strada Exeter offers an ideal break from the bustling streets with plenty of outdoor seating on Princesshay Square. Strada Exeter is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Dawlish, United Kingdom
“Lunch with my wife and daughter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I arranged to meet my wife and daughter at the restaurant at 1pm and was slightly early. I was welcomed by a young lady who took me to an upstairs table to wait, and told me she would show my wife and daughter to my table when they arrived, which she did. All very polite and helpful.Our table had a view out towards Princesshay shopping precinct and also to the Cathedral.
We had starter, main course and dessert, followed by tea and coffee. All courses were very well presented and cooked, and thoroughly enjoyed.
The service we received was very good - polite, pleasant and attentive. We will definitely eat at Strada again

Exeter, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dreadful food on Fathers Day - a spoilt day!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fathers Day has just been spoilt by the most awful dining experience at Strada Exeter. We did not receive all the items of food ordered, the bruschetta was wet and just terrible and the chicken dish was bland and utterly boring - the experience did not resemble anything Italian at all.

Previously we have dined here and it has been a wonderful experience - tonight has ruined the day for our family.

Review by Directors of Martins Cleaning Services Ltd - thankfully we were not entertaining clients which has sometimes been the case.

Will we be returning - most unlikely!

Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I were in Exeter shopping and we wanted something to eat! There is a block of restaurants so we chose Strada. We were greeted by a waiter who recommended the balcony as the Piazza was busy. As it was a sunny day we accepted. There was a fine view of the Cathedral although the windbreak was a bit too high As soon as we were seated the waitress came with the menu and as we had already made up our minds we ordered straight away. The restaurant was busy but we did not have to wait too long for our starter. Which was hot as was our main course.
The meal was excellent as was the service. I definitely recommend the restaurant and we will definitely go back again.

New Delhi, India
“Long wait time but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food is good, I tried Ravioli (veg) and my friends tried different things and all of us liked everything we ate. I must say though we had to wait for more than 40 minutes before we got a place to sit. My recommendation: Reserve a seat specially if you plan to go there on weekends

• Visited May 2013
“Always a favourite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have visited strada in Cardiff several times so I was pleased to find one in Exeter. The staff were excellent so friendly and accommodating. We ordered pizza but it seemed to be lacking in something but it wouldnt put me off visiting again as other meals i have had were delicious. The children thoroughly enjoyed their meals.

• Visited May 2013