“Great food cooked perfectly”
Review of Dinosaur Cafe

Dinosaur Cafe
Ranked #11 of 527 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children
England, Arkansas
“Great food cooked perfectly”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful dining experience if you want to try different food. The baklava is divine and the many salads are great value. The only small complaint I have is that the name gives the impression that it is for children and although the staff are very friendly it is not buggy friendly.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Uninspiring outside, very promising inside”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This cafe is a short walk from the centre of town, and the exterior doesn't make you want to enter. However the food and welcome made it well worth it! My baby was made to feel extremely welcome, providing her with toys and the owner personally coming out to 'coo' over her. Food is traditional, simple but delicious, with a menu thats quite inspiring. Fabulous for a quick lunch.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Absolute gem!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Having walked past the dinosaur cafe a million times, I finally went in a couple of weeks ago and immediately regretted waiting so long! The food is incredible, and very reasonably-priced for the amount you get. I definitely recommend trying lots of the smaller dishes, so you don't miss anything! Also the warm baklava for dessert is a must-have. The service is quick and friendly, especially the owner! Gutted that I didn't discover this sooner, there is a lack of places like this!

Honiton, United Kingdom
“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Having read other reviews I made a point of visiting the Dinosaur Cafe and was not disappointed. My 15 yr old daughter and I took a while to choose from the great selection on the menu and specials offered and both agreed that the food was delicious, the service excellent and the staff welcoming and friendly. We both had three courses plus two soft drinks and two glasses of wine all for £30. Everything we ordered was homemade and tasted fantastic. We will certainly go back and sample some of the other dishes. I would definitely recommend this place for really good food at a more than reasonable price. Be aware that its cash or cheque - no cards.

• Visited July 2013
Launceston, United Kingdom
“Dinosaur Cafe, Exeter”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

A small cafe run by a Turkish family just outside of the main street of Exeter. Very reasonable, good choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. I am vegetarian and enjoyed the home made falafel with different salads and pitta bread. The Turkish coffee looked too strong for me so I opted for cappucino. This was excellent, one of the best ever! The staff are welcoming, good service, nice atmosphere and I will definitely visit again. I have recommended it to others since my visit.