All reviewsstatic caravandog walkspacious pitcheslovely siteshowering facilitieslovely quiet parktouring vanfootball fieldkey depositgreat place to exploretea towelsan excellent basetoilet blockchinese takeawayplay parkwithin easy reachexcellent facilities
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Ample room for car parking by vans. Tourers also plenty if space for awnings and cars. Play areas for children and lovely views. Hospitable owner on site. Within easy reach of local beaches both sandy and pebbles. Good shopping in Exmouth and County town Exeter.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a static caravan with dogs. Lovely site well kept but caravan cleaning needed a bit more attention but would not put us off returning again. Good value for what we paid dog charge very reasonable.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2017

The site is very clean, toilets, showers, baths, laundry. We were in a lovely position on hard standing but the site is on tiers and many vans had to have blocks (which are provided by the site). Good play area for children and a couple of dog walking areas. If you look on Google street view, the road to the site seems very narrow. It is not as bad as it seems and coming up from the village seems the best way as long as you take the right turn opposite the church rooms. It did rain every day but that wasn't the site's fault. We would certainly go again. The Chinese in the village is pretty good too. You do pay for WiFi but on EE, the signal was sufficient to have your own Personal Hotspot and we managed perfectly with that.

Room Tip: Come up from the village rather than from the Woodbury Common end
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaulLoseby
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Myself and partner went to webbers holiday park for a bit of rest and relaxation along with my son we had planned a week of exploring and walking the site was clean and well maintained but the static caravan we rented for the week was very much the oppersite it was old with tired looking furnishings the main bedroom was so small that the double bed took up all the room that you couldn't open the wardrobe door properly the two other bedrooms were OK with two sets of twins seemed more spacious , the bathroom was ok with a nice hot shower but I couldn't use the mirror it was too high I couldn't see it though I am short but I'm still 5'3 but could only see the top of my head , but the main area was the worst the curtains were hanging off the rails in places , the blinds were broken ,there was dog hairs on the seats which were so uncomfortable they caused back pain , the kitchen was dirty I had too clean it thoroughly before I dare cook anything the taps had bits of food dried on them and the cooker was greasy , there was only was a gas fire that was ok for the main area but unfortunately we went in September just as the weather turned and the bedrooms and bathroom were very cold and damp .
My son paid for the wifi connection but that worked only intermittently and for £10 was not worth the money .
We booked from Saturday to Saturday but by Friday we decided to cut it short and go home to warmth and comfort needless to say I won't be returning to this holiday park .

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Static caravan week away at the end of the school summer holidays. Caravan was clean and spacious enough for the four of us and our labrador. Twin bedroom was a bit cosy, but not too bad and perfectly fine for the week away.

Very dog friendly site, well kept and helpful staff. Was happy to let my girls wander to the childrens play area and onsite shop as site is calm and well laid out. Dog designated areas make the early morning and late night wee a bit easier.

Highly recommended, good location and peacefull.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family