We stayed here for one night on a visit to the West Country. The hotel sits on a tree lined square just a few minutes from the station and shops but away from traffic so we had a quiet night. Parking is in the square outside the hotel and you can get a voucher from the hotel that covers parking at the end of the day and up to 10 am. Our room was well equpped and the king size bed was comfortable. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise in that it offered the usual full English menu but with nice touches such as the option of scrambled egg with smoked salmon and home made marmalade for the toast. Although we didn't eat in the hotel restaurant, the menu looked good and if the well presented breakfast is anything to go by, it probably won't disappoint. For the rate we paid, this was a bargain given the quality. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trip Advisor Award of excellence for the past 4 years is testament to the care and quality of this family run hotel in the heart of Exeter. The Queens Court Hotel is a beautiful Georgian town house situated on a leafy square in a city, which dates back to the medieval ages. All rooms are well appointed, all with en-suites. Relax in the bar and lounge or sit outside on the terrace. Visit the jewel in the crown of the Queen's Court, The Olive Tree restaurant. Multi-award winning, dine amongst the Venetian masks and enjoy the produce of the West Country. All the food is freshly prepared and cooked for you, drawing influences from Italy and the Mediterranean. The hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the high street, main train stations and very conveniently placed for the University. It is also fortunate to have a public car park on its doorstep that is free overnight and very reasonably priced in the day. Exeter is positioned in the Heart of Devon making it a great location to experience everything the West Country has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Court Hotel Exeter
- Queens Court Exeter, Devon