“Too expensive ... Location is awkward and no good seating”
Review of Exeter Street Food

Exeter Street Food
Ranked #4 of 9 Food & Drink in Exeter
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

If me and my family of 4 were to have lunch from these market stalls we would be looking at spending at least £24...! Not friendly for people on an average budget... The seating is inadequate in the area, the market surrounds and old church where along the wall dozens of smokers are sitting having a smelly fag in between doing their shopping. If I was alone, I would probably buy something... But I'd be looking at spending at least £6, and I'd take it to the cathedral green to get away from that ugly area. Please bring the prices down so we can enjoy and try your food!

3  Thank Emzalicious
There are newer reviews for Exeter Street Food

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This market is AMAZING! The food is delicious, bang on trend and created by people who are passionate about food. Opens again on 14th Feb and I'll be there!!

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm a grump at Christmas but the Street Food Market put me in the right mood! Felafel's from the Egyptian fella, a tofu noodle dish and a pint of Cider from 5 miles up the Exe Valley! Lets hope this stays when The Guildhall is redeveloped and can be there every day! Great vegan food for animal lovers.

1  Thank steve w
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The Philly cheese steak sandwich is awesome, it has become my daily lunch snack! He also does a pulled chicken sand which which is messy to eat but sooooo good!

I've also tried the hog roast which was great too, but have not been anywhere else since my first cheese steak!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Personally, I can only speak from my experience of eating from Oasis. I have to say my experience at Oasis has kept me coming back on Street Food days since early summer. The owner has without exception been friendly to me and to the people I have recommended his food to. He cooks his Falafel from fresh rather than cooking it off beforehand and reheating = I have NEVER in my life tasted a more delicious falafel wrap (I've tried them all over) the satisfaction I get from my first bite to my last bite never gets old. Don't be shy on the sauce ;-)
I don't leave many reviews...I make an exception when I have been really impressed.

1  Thank Cameron H