“Coffee a a catch up”

Ranked #7 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Exeter
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 5, 2013

great coffee in fact the best in Exeter and no rush for a leisurely catch up with friends. Small area to sit outside but staff very welcoming and helpful and very reasonable price wise!

3  Thank Wallywelling

Reviewed September 29, 2013

What a great discovery never seen this place before trip advisor but the coffee was beautiful food quick and tasty and the service very friendly well done

1  Thank Stevescott851
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had no idea this little coffee shop existed until we checked Trip Advisor, despite living locally. It's great to find good independent coffee in the city centre. The shop itself is tiny, although we visited on a Saturday morning and there were a couple of tables free. Service was a little slow but the coffee was well worth the wait. I had a flat white and my husband had a latte and both were delicious, rich and smooth. We didn't eat on this occasion but the cakes looked very tempting and were reasonably priced. We've now found a new favourite place to have coffee in Exeter and will be back again very soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My visit here was only brief but I would like to leave this review as Devon coffee has left an excellent impression on me!
I popped in for a coffee to take away and as space is restricted, left my push chair outside with a friend whilst I waited. Whilst I waited I took in the quirky decor and looked at the amazing cakes (to be tried next time!) I got my coffee to take away and left looking forward to it. I had to see to my baby when I got outside so put my coffee down by my pram....I managed to knock it over so popped in to apologise because the spillage was right outside. They said not to worry and then made me another coffee. I fully expected to pay again as it was my fault but he wouldn't let me.
I then experienced one of the most delicious, creamy, lattes. Thank you for excellent service and one of the best lattes.
I will be back but promise to be less clumsy next time!

1  Thank Vicky T
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This gorgeous little coffee shop is the perfect place for a catch up with friends or a pit stop when shopping. Truly delicious coffee and lovely home made sweet treats. Friendly service, too. Officially my favourite place to relax when in town!