This isn't the best, most stylish or even cheapest hotel I've ever stayed in, but it got everything right, and with great service, so I'm happily giving it top marks.
I stayed after a wedding. I wasn't able to check in before going to the ceremony, so at 5pm I called to ask for the last checkin time and was told I could checkin at any time, even early morning (while friends staying in posher hotels had less flexibility and had to dash to the hotel to checkin earlier). In the same call I asked if I could have a twin room as another friend wanted to share the room, and they were happy to accommodate.
We checked in after midnight, the receptionist was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, comfy and had everything we'd need (including a fan which was essential on such a hot night!)
It's a no-thrills hotel, you have to pay for extras like wifi and breakfast, but it does what it says on the tin - and with great service too. Would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon