The hotel is on a very busy roundabout so was easy to find but we did miss the entrance so had to turn around and come back. The receptionist was very helpful and met our request for a quiet room away from the road. The wifi was down when we were there but when we asked for directions, she kindly printed off the instructions and a map for us.
The room was your "normal" premier inn with the standard tea/coffee making facilities. The room and bathroom were clean. The only thing to mention is that the water pressure in the shower was very poor - so a very weak shower.
We had dinner and breakfast in the beefeater which is adjacent, both meals very good. Would stay again if we were in the area and would recommend, although it was a bit pricier than some premier inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Follow the River Exe into Exeter from this quiet spot and enjoy scenic views and quaint pubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Exeter
- Premier Inn Exeter (Countess Wear) Hotel Devon