“My foot got wet!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“My foot got wet!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Oh what fun! The family enjoyed this so much they want to go again.
One of the party was just too nervous about operating the quad so one of the guides trundled out the huge two seater quad and took them as a passenger round with us so they wouldn't miss out on the experience.
Yes, you will get wet... not much if you're careful but I got a little too enthusiastic and forgot to lift my feet at a vital moment and got a boot-full of water.
The smaller riders get a small quad (not THAT small) which is bulletproof and the adults get a larger quad that is a touch more complex to use but is easy once you get the hang of it.
You are guided round the forest trail and are thus only moments away from help if you stall or get stuck. Never the less, you do feel very independent and in no way having your hand held.
After an hour we were beginning to feel tired and ready to retire, John Wayne style, so if your are unfit and not used to this sort of thing I would say the hour is long enough although feel free to opt for the hour and a quarter deal.
Oooh, arh, I'm still aching now.... (grin)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank seti_yeti_62

Taunton, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent fun!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Came for a girlfriends 40th. After a few laps of the practice ground was taken into the woods where we expertly lead.

It was great fun and suitable even for the most nervous of drivers!

Highly recommended!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank bexdunn3
Northampton, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic afternoon quad biking”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

A great afternoon quad biking with the team from Devon Leisure! Just returned from a rugby club tour and maximum fun was had here! Staff were very attentive & spent more time helping thouse who were less confident. The safari course through the woods was absolutely excellent, a great variety of terrain and some challenging elements - mud and ruts thrown in!!
Thoroughly recommended. Wish we could have had more time there!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Jane A
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“What a fantastic facility with fantastic staff! Hilarious fun!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have just returned from a hen weekend in Devon & a part of it was the quad bike safari and sumo wrestling at Devon Leisure. I don't know what else to say apart from BRILLIANT! We didn't stop laughing the whole time we were there! The quad biking was just fantastic! Initially, a few of us were a litle apprehensive, having never been on a quad bike before, but the staff were brilliant! They were very professional yet fun at the same time. The quad safari was excellent- a great track- lots of puddles, bumps and hills and the instructors are always right there to help. Every single member of staff was great, yet I would like to say a special thanks to Sharon who looked after our group brilliantly. After the quad biking fun (which she made even more fun with an hilarious challenge), she then took us Sumo wrestling! Well...we laughed so much we could hardly walk at the end. I can honestly say it was a brilliantly funny day and every single one of us loved it! I would definitely recommend Devon Leisure and would love to come back and do it all over again!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jadnams
Sidmouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If ur looking for some great fun this is the place to go, the quad biking safari through the woods is exactly what they say it is amazing for all ages, then there is the skid steer karts.. Twin engine buggys that you slide/race around a muddy field!!!! The staff are brilliant and nothing is to much for them. All in all a great day out

Visited August 2012