“Would reccomend to anyone”
Review of Park View

Park View
Ranked #26 of 31 Hotels in Exeter
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had previously stayed at a large hotel in Exeter, which was a lot more expensive than the park view and the accommodation and hospitality poor. Due to my previous experience, I really wasn't expecting much from my stay in the B&B but I was definately pleasantly surprised. I was greated at the door and the owner offered to take my bags to my room, they also showed me where my room was. I could not fault the room or the cleanliness and the bathroom had a power shower. I had a lovely nights sleep and i had a beaitiful view from my window of the park. When I went down for breakfast I was shown to my table and the breakfast itself was lovely. I work in Exeter so I will definately stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Csmith2
There are newer reviews for Park View

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I spent 5 nights at the Park View and enjoyed it greatly. My room was very comfortable, clean and quiet, actually slept better than in any other hotel I've recently stayed at . The location is perfect, a short walk from the centre of town. The hosts were friendly and very helpful and breakfast was nice - and most importantly, there were other choices on the breakfast menu than just full English, which is a huge plus in my book. All in all a very pleasant stay and I will definitely book again when visiting Exeter the next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Katja P
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We spent six nights at the Park View and had a really nice stay: The rooms were very clean, a bit small perhaps, the hosts very friendly and helpful and the breakfast also very delicious. The position was perfect, a short walk from the city centre and a nice view over the park. We would definitely stay again !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Naffel
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We booked in again and the same as before. A great welcome and fab breakfast (great bacon and sausages) plus nice and comfy rooms in a quiet place a short level walk from the centre of town. Plus free wi-fi and free parking.

This is the nearest hotel in Exeter to the University, so it books up for university events - so best book early.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went in Exeter just one day, for interview in Exeter University. Park View is in a great location. Calm and quite, with a great park across the street (so beautiful even if was a cold February). Near university and close to city center with a good and healty walk.
Host are really friendly and the breakfast was good (even if I was too anxious for the interview to come in a hour)
Wifi, essential, works great.
The room was well furnished and warm. A great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The actual room and associated aspects of the experience were excellent (good standard, very clean and comfortable).

The criticism I would have relates to the customer interface and general interpersonal skills of the gentleman that was the main contact point. Get this right and in my opinion an excellent place to stay!

Some aspects of the cooked breakfast would benefit from review, tomatoes a little dried up and sausages a little on the dwarf size.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Parkview in Exeter. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood with an easy 15 min walk into the city center or a 10-15 min walk to St David's Station. Very friendly and welcoming owners. Delicious and plentiful breakfast. Rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Would gladly stay here again the next chance we have to visit Exeter.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family