“Fantastic B & B!”
Review of Kiddicott Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Exeter
Kiddicott Farm
Ranked #21 of 68 Exeter B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Kiddicott Farm is the best! Christine made my daughter and I feel at home from the moment we arrived until we left. She even upgraded us to the largest room. Everything was very clean and the view from our room was just beautiful. Breakfast was wonderful and Christine even brought up an ice cold pitcher of milk after a long day of tourist activities! It was a great location and Christine gave us many good ideas of places to visit. We can't wait to return and spend more time at Kiddicott Farm. Thank you Christine for sharing your home with us!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was visiting Exeter on business for a few days and needed rooms for myself and 2 colleagues.
Christine could not do enough for us and I have to say she had the perfect balance of being friendly and attentative to whatever was asked.... whilst remaining professional. The rooms where warm, clean and spacious and I found great value for money. Lovely homely setting and I can imagine quite delightful in the summer months. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kiddicott Farm and I am sure I will be staying again in the near future!.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent just one night here but will certainly be back. Delightful place, really warm welcome and lovely sleep!!
I have stayed at many small b & bs but seldom had a better experience, highly recommended and lovely hosts!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was a last minute booking and we were extremely impressed with the service received. The ensuite room in the annexe was lovely, such a quiet countryside place.

Christine was very friendly and accommodating, cooking us a full English on the morning of our departure.

The only reason we put 3 for location is because, being from London, we can't deal with small country roads without signs, so it took us a long time to find.

It is the perfect b&b for a romantic getaway in Devon.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Arrived early evening to a warm welcome, very clean shower great and a lovely location. Good family feel and a great breakfast even at 7am. Would highly recommend and I would visit again. Many thanks for a great stat

Room Tip: We stayed in the annexe and had use of a sitting room with great views and a kitchen.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Well what can I say...I couldn't think of a better place to stay. The location is ideal, the accomodation and setting are both beautiful and the hosts were really accomodating and attentive giving us everything we needed. I'm really looking forward to coming back again soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Well what else is there to add about this beautiful accomadation. It is without doubt the most laid back, relaxing and tranquil stay that I have ever experienced. The owners where amazing and the breakfast was out of this world. There was so much to do in the area, I particually enjoyed the local pub the Diggers rest which had amazing food and a great atmosphere!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple