“Great cocktail master class - Ben made all the difference!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Oddfellows - Exeter

The Oddfellows - Exeter
Ranked #23 of 514 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Oddfellows is a stone's throw away from Exeter's main shopping centre. This is a very friendly unpretentious gastro style pub, with a sociable, down to earth atmosphere. With a fantastic lunch starting at £10 for 2 courses, but still offering some pub classics like fish & chips, but one properly! Fine Ale, in the Good Pub Guide 2014 & 2015, awaiting 2016 result! Great wines! Just take a load off and visit us!
Exeter
“Great cocktail master class - Ben made all the difference!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

A group of us girls did a cocktail master class and it was absolutely incredible! The bar is lovely & I'm sure, although we didn't use it, the restaurant is too! Would definitely recommend it.

Exeter,England
“Exeters best kept secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food in this bar seems rather out of place with the surroundings. If it wasn't for the reviews on this site I would not have gone and yet now wonder why I haven't been before - it was excellent. The chef prepares each course when ordered and certainly food is very delicious. I must admit the Odd Mess was a delight ! At the moment I would recommend an early table as when they become vacant they are taken over by the bar regulars rather than other diners. Not a problem but could be off putting if you are looking fir a quiet night out!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Didn't actually know they had a restaurant as I quite often end up here with work clients after eating out. However, without reserving we were given a table, quite 'cosy' in terms of distance to other eaters, but all part of the attraction, have a seperate smoking room for my partner, and both the main course and the dessert were to a very high standard. Very, very minor drawback was it took some time for our food to appear, but overall I will definately return to eat here again.

Visited September 2012
Exeter, United Kingdom
“My favourite place in Exeter..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I travel a lot so I only get to visit Oddfellows half a dozen times a year which truly isn't enough! without fail the food is always excellent and the service wonderful.. With a lovely pub come restaurant downstairs and a lively cocktail lounge upstairs you couldn't ask for more.. I recommend this home from home to all my friends and I'm so glad I found it! :-)

London, United Kingdom
“Nice bar for a late evening drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went here with my wife for a lateish on a Saturday night drink after sending my student daughter and friend back to campus.
It was very friendly both in terms of staff and clientèle and even had pleasant chat with the bouncer who one has to say wasn't being overly stretched.
It is not a cheap place to drink and we didn't eat but the menu looked good and the food seemed popular

• 3 of 5 bubbles