“never again”
Review of Quad World

Quad World
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Quad world is just flat out boring. I know its meant for kids but just sitting on Thayer underpowered quads trundling around a circle isn't very enjoyable. I would say if you were a group of adult go and find something else to do.

11  Thank morgmanExeter

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We travelled up from Plymouth with my family and my sister and her family who is over from Germany - we all had a fantastic time from emailing Deborah for prices etc to meeting Stuart and his staff - they are all personal and very friendly and made my sister and her childrens and ours a really brilliant afternoon. The sun was shining and we also took our own picnic - lovely to be able to go somewhere and be encouraged to bring the dog and our food. In this economic climate Quad World survives because of their service and value for money. We had such a laugh and the photos were brilliant too - thank you John - I think I have remembered everyone.. we will be back ... )

1  Thank Clare K
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We took our two boys on the youngest 6 th birthday and they had a great time.after a briefing and kit up they were accompanied for a lap and then let loose on their own...they loved it and had smiles on heir faces all day. The pictures taken by the staff were very good and made a great momento. The track was ideal for the boys ages and they got a really good amount of track time although it was quiet when we visited.
All in all a great birthday treat.

I would recommend arriving just after opening to avoid the busy time later in the day.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

A lot of places that you go to make single people feel out of place but no so at Quad World - I rocked up on my bike, raring to go after reading reviews on the place and had a really great afternoon - had the place to myself and had a go on both circuits - it was very good value for money I have spent much more on much less things but this was 'the business' - I met Stuart he was great showed me everything I needed to know and being a biker it was just great fun. Thanks Stuart and hope to see you again with a small group - thanks Shaz :-)

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went along to my friend's stag event here and it was brilliant and told the chap that I would write a quick review - we all thoroughly enjoyed it the timing and the cost was spot on the quads were great and the pro-track really great challenge. It was definitely competitive and the laser clay shooting was a great laugh. Superb place and great weekend.... my legs ached from all that riding.....