“Single Riders”

Quad World
Penzance
“Single Riders”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

A lot of places that you go to make single people feel out of place but no so at Quad World - I rocked up on my bike, raring to go after reading reviews on the place and had a really great afternoon - had the place to myself and had a go on both circuits - it was very good value for money I have spent much more on much less things but this was 'the business' - I met Stuart he was great showed me everything I needed to know and being a biker it was just great fun. Thanks Stuart and hope to see you again with a small group - thanks Shaz :-)

Visited February 2013

Chester
“Stag Event”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went along to my friend's stag event here and it was brilliant and told the chap that I would write a quick review - we all thoroughly enjoyed it the timing and the cost was spot on the quads were great and the pro-track really great challenge. It was definitely competitive and the laser clay shooting was a great laugh. Superb place and great weekend.... my legs ached from all that riding.....

Visited March 2013
Frome
“Birthday Boys Bash”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I took my 6 year old son and 3 of his friends here during January and it was brilliant - we had a really great time he was so delighted and his friend has booked his birthday there and my son has been invited along.... it was first class, excellent value and the hot dog birthday treat was very tasty too - thank you all Sue :-)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Susan K
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic venue for teenagers party. Great location, very attentive staff, goid value”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Had my sons 13thbirthday party here today. Stuart and team most helpful from initial contact. Nothing too much trouble. Took time to explain all aspects of bike and safety. Were especially good with 2 of our guys who were a bit worried. Showed them how to ride and when confident, let them on their own.
A great outdoor venue with reasonably priced food and drink. Fab for parties even on a cold December day.

Dublin, Ireland
“Hens Weekend”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Despite the awful weather us girls went to Quad World and we had such a laugh we were absolutely plastered - the pro-circuit was very wet but the bikes were fast and my hen weekend was brilliant with Quad World being one of the highlights - thanks guys for the suits and boots you made 8 ladies very happy - excellent value and great service.

Visited October 2012