“EXCELLENT food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Went here with a friend for the beginning of a good night out. The food was outstanding and portions were gigantic. I ordered the Gandhi Special (I believe that was what it was called). It came with a big naan, pulao rice, a vegetable/potato curry and a GIANT meat curry. In the meat curry, there were pieces of chicken breast, lamb and half a bone-in tandoori chicken! Needless to say, I could not finish it. Service was excellent as well.

The only downside was the atmosphere. It seemed to lack character...perhaps the restaurant needs to express its 'identity' better in the visuals.

1  Thank TraveledTheWideWorld

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have visited this a few times this year, and sometimes the food is good, and sometimes it is average. It can get quite busy with large families sometimes, which isn't great as a couple.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our third visit and just as tasty as always. The restaurant was very quiet for a Friday night and service was quick as a result. Good sized portions and plenty of flavour to all of our dishes. Better than many similar restaurants closer to town and much more relaxed too

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Was recommended to try out the Ghandi and was glad we did, properly spiced dishes. We will return for a proper sit down meal soon, may be a while as we have to try a few others first.

I highly recommend the Ghandi.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Visited here with my girlfriend. It was very busy which is always a good sign. The food was very nice, not the best Indian food that I have had but well above average.

The service was friendly and good and ithe restuarant is nice.

Worth a visit and I would return.