2,443 results
All reviews city centre ncp car park vue cinema bus station multi storey business trip chain hotel per day would stay again reception staff good size one night stay double bed few minutes walk short stay excellent breakfast biscuits
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Vile overcooked dry £24 kitchen combo. Never experienced anything like it in my life wouldnt feed it to a stray dog. The only thing that kept us smiling was the barmaid very polite and good fun kirsty the new girl which it said on her badge. Not eating here again

Trip type: Traveled on business
LVineExeter, General Manager at Jurys Inn Exeter, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear robday1991
Thank you for informing us about your recent dining experience. I am so sorry that the meal that you had was not up to our usual standard. Our Kitchen take deep pride in our guests dining experience and I would hope that all of our guests leave the restaurant feeling satisfied. Unfortunately, this was not the case during your last visit, and I would like to put this right. I have included my details below and would urge you to contact me directly.
Kind Regards
Lauren Vine
Hotel Manager
lauren_vine@jurysinns.com

Reviewed September 25, 2017

All staff were friendly, professional and couldn't do enough for me and my group of friends who had travelled to Exeter to celebrate my 40th birthday. They made a special birthday even more special and I'm incredibly grateful to every member of staff I came across.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear 751carrieg
Thank you so much for your kind review. It is lovely to hear that the team made your birthday even more special and I am so pleased that you chose to celebrate your special day with us. I hope to welcome you back to us again next year for further celebrations!
Please keep us posted and see you again soon,
Kind Regards
Lauren Vine
Hotel Manager
lauren_vine@jurysinns.com

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We enjoyed a weekend break at Jury's Inn in Exeter. It backs on to the Triangle public car park - £6 for 24 hours and is just a few minutes stroll from the town centre shopping and cathedral. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was a good size and we appreciated the complimentary newspaper drink and coffee included in our package. Everywhere was very clean and our room very quiet. We would have appreciated a larger bed. Breakfast was a good selection of cooked and uncooked food - much enjoyed.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Nicely situated for the city centre, rooms were clean and good size. Comfortable beds. Great shower. Staff more friendly than on previous visits to a Jurys hotel. Convenient parking across the road £8 for 24 hours

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location for central Exeter - within walking distance. Check-in staff very friendly and helpful. Lobby is smart and modern.

However the rooms are very dull. No colour, beige all over and showing signs of age in places. Very basic and functional, nothing more. Appears to be stuck in the 1980s. Their website advertises "Large" beds - they're not - they're standard size double beds. And the rooms with two beds are compact, not spacious.

Breakfast is standard mass-produced buffet, so all of the hot food is over-cooked by the time you serve yourself and eat it. Not great quality produce and nothing cooked to order. Expensive for what it is, as is the whole price for the room too.

There are much better quality and better value hotels in Exeter.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple