Jurys Inn Exeter
  • Pool
Queens Court(Exeter)
  • Breakfast included
1,987 results
All reviewscity centrevue cinemancp car parkbus stationmulti storeychain hotelbusiness tripper daywould stay againgood sizereception staffdouble bedbuffet breakfastfew minutes walkshort stayone night stayfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2014

An excellent, good value stay. Pleasant staff, good food in the bar, and comfortable night. A little hard to find as the address given is a little general and the navigation system did not list it on the list of hotels. The Exeter road network is a little hard to follow on a dark, wet night........ but got there in the end...

Room Tip: All rooms seem acceptable.....
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 1 night whilst we where in the city and initially found the Jurys Inn really easy to find however upon arrival we discovered there wasn't a car park specifically for the hotel so you have to park either behind or in the multi story across the road for £7 (approx). We were welcomed only a couple of minutes after the allocated check in time and was told our room was already cleaned for us!! Very comfy beds and lovely bathroom, full advantage of the bath and extra pillows was taken. Only a 5 minute walk to the main shops was great and the staff are more than welcome to help if you need something. Only one downfall was that the wifi wasn't free..... Would recommend this to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Exeter.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have just spent a night in this hotel (Sunday 29th December) as I was visiting family - and there were too many people coming for me to sleep at the house. I booked this as a cheap deal (£49 with breakfast) thinking, "Oh well, it will do, it does not matter if it is not great". However, it vastly exceeded my expectation. Friendly. efficient service, nicely furnished, a clean good sized room, with posh toiletries and a really good shower (no miserly trickle), and plenty of tea and coffee on the tray. The breakfast was lovely - nice and hot and lots of variety - and the dinning room was quiet, which was a plus.

I wish I had had longer to enjoy it, and will book with Jurys Inn again.

Room Tip: My room was on the top floor (5th) , which meant it was quieter. I recommend this.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Teaandtoast2013
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went a week before Christmas and it was a very practical and warm stay. It is right by the bus station and by the Princesshay Shopping centre (10 minute walk) which is where we spent most of our days. Also, the reception and bar area is very clean, elegant and warm and serves Costa Coffee. The rooms where a bit small and a bit old, but clean and the TV has the main British channels on it. The beds were very soft and I slept like a baby. Also, there is barely anyone there on the weekdays so it was peace. The staff was also very helpful and were very friendly. Breakfast was very nice, with a wide range (they even had roast potatoes for breakfast- which were surprisingly very nice in the morning). So I recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms were extremely quiet even on weekends!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Excellent quality hotel walking distance to city centre, with near by public car park which wasnt too expensive. Nice large room looks modern and well equiped and quiet nice large bed with very good bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple