“Fresh and vibey”
Review of The Flat

The Flat
Ranked #88 of 613 Restaurants in Exeter
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Me and Mrs Liam had Pizza & Wine Saturday here yesterday, having meant to visit for ages. It's only a small place, with an open kitchen, and you can see your pizzas being cooked. The staff are lovely and informal, there's a really relaxed vibe, and the pizzas are a decent size and delicious. Definitely going back :-)

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I always love it here and the staff are so friendly. The food is great. I have a real favourite of their pesto pasta.

The only bad experience I have is that their ‘small pasta’ to take away is absolutely tiny and I do not feel it is value for money at all. To eat in, you definitely get what you pay for though.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? Pietro’s Pizzas are amazing. You will never have better, even in Italy! Do yourself a favour and visit but make sure you book!

Reviewed March 18, 2019

I went here on Valentine's Day after several months of anticipation and it did not disappoint! The atmosphere was really warm and cosy, and although it was small, it felt very independent and charming. The food was delicious. I had a pizza and it was one of the best I've tasted in Exeter- the dough having a really distinct, lovely taste. We will definitely be returning as I'm very curious to try the pastas as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Honestly the best pizza we've had in a long time - super fresh and delicious and great value to boot too! Would definitely recommend to every veggie/vegan I know. We'll definitely be returning in the near future for scrummy pizza