“Wow!”
Review of The Flat

The Flat
Ranked #89 of 617 Restaurants in Exeter
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? Pietro’s Pizzas are amazing. You will never have better, even in Italy! Do yourself a favour and visit but make sure you book!

Reviewed March 18, 2019

I went here on Valentine's Day after several months of anticipation and it did not disappoint! The atmosphere was really warm and cosy, and although it was small, it felt very independent and charming. The food was delicious. I had a pizza and it was one of the best I've tasted in Exeter- the dough having a really distinct, lovely taste. We will definitely be returning as I'm very curious to try the pastas as well.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Honestly the best pizza we've had in a long time - super fresh and delicious and great value to boot too! Would definitely recommend to every veggie/vegan I know. We'll definitely be returning in the near future for scrummy pizza

Reviewed March 4, 2019

I have now been to The Flat three times with friends and have enjoyed it every time. Menu is fairly simple but all really tasty & good portions. Pizzas are really lovely & my personal favourite is the vegan creamy mushroom pasta. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I didn’t like the food, very weird. I eat everything tho, maybe I just like simple food. The service was very nice. They did however mix up my order and tried to make up for it giving me free olives which was unfortunate since I don’t like them. Nice try tho, would recommend to go and see if you like it but I won’t be returning.

Date of visit: March 2018