“superb”
Review of Rydon Farm

Rydon Farm
Ranked #1 of 68 Exeter B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 29, 2012

From the minute you arrive this is quality quality quality. Sally is an excellent host and the rooms are 5 star. I could not recommend this HOME enough. Breakfast is again excellent and as YOU want it. The cows are on your doorstep to greet you as well (lol).
Will return again.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived at Rydon Farm in the dark and cold but when I stepped into the farmhouse I was immediately welcomed by name by Sally and felt a lovely warm glow as I was shown to my room, The Dart, which is absolutely beautiful, spacious and with all the luxuries you could wish for. Sally was so accommodating, as I have a very restrictive diet, she rose to the challenge and produced wonderful breakfasts which I enjoyed whilst watching the cows coming in for milking, stopping to look in the window to check on the guests!
I was so comfy I couldn't wait to get back to Rydon for my second night!
Thank you Sally I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I only saw The Dart which was the one I was in, but it is a lovelyspacious room with windows both si...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had the Exe room. It has a 4 poster bed, dressing gown, chocolates, great reading light, high spec bathroom - what more could a girl want?? This room is really cosy and both the room and the bathroom are a good size. Anne

Room Tip: As a family we took 3 of the 4 rooms, all lovely.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

After several nights of working away from home, I was beginning to hit the budget hotel/microwaved pub food 'wall', so I actively sought out something a little different. It was bliss to arrive after a dark 100 mile journey and be presented with such a superb room with all the comforts one could wish for and in such a welcoming manner. Great breakfast too.
Sally pointed me in the direction of a local pub for food, The Digger's Rest, also superb, so all my boxes were most definitely ticked. Top notch, thanks Sally.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had a very warm welcome on my arrival at Rydon Farm. Sally showed me to a room that beat my expectations by a long way. It is not often that you get a room that is way better than the ones pictured on the website. I chose this "bed and breakfast" because it came highly recommended on this site. I was not disappointed. It was very charming indeed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We arrived on a cold and wet evening to a most welcoming reception and were shown to our charming, warm and beautifully furnished room with a four poster bed and a large bathroom. The tray of speciality teas and coffees was a treat and breakfast was beautifully cooked to order. We stayed two nights and have no hesitation in recommending Rydon Farm and saying we look forward to staying there again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Lovely rural location, close to Topsham and handy for Exeter. Comfortable and spotless accommodation, with many nice touches such as real coffee and mineral water in the rooms, lovely bathrooms with high-quality toiletries. Excellent breakfast. Sally had some great sight-seeing tips for our free morning as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business