“Nice meal out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I decided to visit Prezzo's in Exeter as part of my belated 21st birthday celebrations. I hadn't read the reviews before hand and picked the restaurant basied on the menu. The staff were lovely, welcoming and couldn't of been more helpful. I had a garlic bread starter which was great. We didn't have to wait long for our food. I had a spaghetti bolognese for mains and althrough tasted nice wasn't amazing. I couldn't finish my main and left a lot behind. I hate wasting food!

Overall, I found this restanrant a nice experience but I don't think I'll be going again unless I had some vouchers. I much prefer Bella Italia

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This will be the second time I have eaten at this restaurant and to be honest the food and the service were excellent however where we were seated which can only be described as the basement it was freezing, it is the first time I have eaten a meal with my coat on, having said that I will eat there again as the food is exceptional

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Restaurant was very pleasant and divided up so not too open spaced. Food too was good. The waitress was very friendly and efficient but Polish not Italian. Atmosphere was lacking in the authentic Italian touch.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

first time back to prezzo,s after a couple of years and was pleasantly surprised . the place was brighter and the food excellent, will be back again.still looked a little dark in one spot but overall very good. went with Tesco voucher so was all the more enjoyable.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This Prezzo is an ideal restaurant on a winters day as it is a long narrow establishment with not a lot of natural light.

Whilst a starter of bruschetta might sound a little underwhelming it was different with a flat bread base and very tasty. My companions enjoyed the Italian take on nachos. The pizzas are good and this chain now offer gluten free bases. The risotto whilst good was perhaps a little too big a helping.

The pudding I had was profiteroles with a chocolate creme patisserie filling covered with a vanilla cream.

If you are able to use vouchers for a discount on your meal then it becomes an even better proposition.