“Go...it's brilliant”

Price range: $21 - $15,313
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The perfect setting for curry lovers to indulge themselves every way they want in a funky fusion of design innovation and exotic eastern cuisine. It prides itself on never wavering when it comes to the quality of products. Its ethos consists of using only the finest produce available and if possible locally produced ingredients - incorporating the delicate flavor of Asian spices to create a new, refreshing approach to Indian Cuisine with service at its cutting edge
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Excellent Sunday buffet. So far away from the usual mish mas. Fresh food beautifully cooked with starters and desserts served by attentive, friendly and polite staff. What can I add....It was the best curry we have had since leaving the Midlands.... GO...

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Enjoyed our starters and mains. Reasonable price for Dartmouth.no complaints. My partner particularly enjoyed his sea bass curry.

spicebazzar, General Manager at Spice Bazaar - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear sir
thank you for your kind comments we are glad that we have provide a good food and service
hope we will see you again very soon

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is the best indian we have been to. The food is superb, surrounding and service excellent. Would definately go back here again and would recommend to family and friends to check this little gem out!!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I visited Spice Bazaar last night for the first time and was extremely impressed with everything, both food and service.
I had barbary duck, onion rice, peshwari nan followed by pistaccio Kulfi, all was exquisite, such lovely flavours. The others in my party were also really pleased with the whole experience, so much so, we are planning to revisit within the next week if we can!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I really don’t understand where the negative reviews about this restaurant come from. Three of us ate here on Christmas Eve. The menu is highly original and the dishes are much more interesting than the usual fare in many other Indian restaurants. I had Chicken Chettinad, my friend had Barbary Duck and my partner had a wonderful Korma with cashews and pistachios. The food was sensational – rich and aromatic with clear evidence of the use of fresh spices and leaves. Fantastic Onion Bhaji and Peshwari Naan. One of the best Indian meals any of us have ever eaten. Portions were of good size and the price was very reasonable for this quality of food. The service is also excellent – attentive, observant waiters who are really friendly and welcoming. The décor is contemporary and a world away from the often clichéd surroundings of many Indian restaurants. We are only in Dartmouth for one week but I am certain that we will return here for another meal before leaving for home.