My husband and I have just spent a night at Bayards Cove and I must say all the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. We enjoyed a very good breakfast where nothing was too much trouble. However we were rather disappointed with our room. We stayed in Raliegh room, where we found the ensuite and shower very poor, the shower has obviously recently had some 'work' carried out on it and it has not been finished off. There is black dirty looking grout which we found very off putting. The wash basin is very small and cracked. We were also disappointed with the fact that the mattress cover had a plastic backing!! Sorry to say we would not stay again because of these facts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel is one of Dartmouth’s oldest and most interesting buildings. It was originally constructed as a Tudor merchant's house and would have been a welcome sight when the Pilgrim Fathers stopped off at Bayards Cove on their way to America in August 1620. The hotel is conveniently situated in Bayards Cove in the centre of this lovely town, with the market and main shopping area only a short level walk away. Guests are sure to enjoy the unique character of the hotel and its thoughtfully refurbished luxury rooms, all of which have freeview, televisions and DVD players, and some also enjoy views over the water of the cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayards Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayards Cove Hotel Dartmouth
- Bayards Cove Inn Dartmouth, Devon