We have just come back this weekend from staying the Saturday night at this hotel.
I booked it through recommendations on Tripadviser and was a little worried because the reviews were not always great and it was a special weekend.
When we arrived we were made to feel really welcome and were shown to our room by Charlie who was lovely. We stayed in the Beatty Room which was lovely. Slightly small but very cosy. It was nice and modern and clean. Everything about the hotel was great and we really enjoyed the breakfast and not having a Fry up was a refreshing change. Plenty of fresh fruit salad, breads and cheeses for everyone.
We would definately go back and stay there and the price was great compared to some other hotels in Dartmouth. We also loved the location being at the end of the busy town.
You have to stay there, we both loved it for its charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel is one of Dartmouth’s oldest and most interesting buildings. It was originally constructed as a Tudor merchant's house and would have been a welcome sight when the Pilgrim Fathers stopped off at Bayards Cove on their way to America in August 1620. The hotel is conveniently situated in Bayards Cove in the centre of this lovely town, with the market and main shopping area only a short level walk away. Guests are sure to enjoy the unique character of the hotel and its thoughtfully refurbished luxury rooms, all of which have freeview, televisions and DVD players, and some also enjoy views over the water of the cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bayards Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayards Cove Hotel Dartmouth
- Bayards Cove Inn Dartmouth, Devon