I have stayed at the Dart Marina many times and while that says it all really, the hotel is special , in a fab spot, has great staff who greet you warmly and also has a lovely spa with great treatments, I usually stay in an apartment with a group of girl friends. The apartments are spacious, spotless, well fitted out snd, I think, good value for money. I sm going back again twice this year. As for Dartmouth itself, you can't fault it as a place to chill out, be casual but enjoy varied cuisine, from posh fish and chips to brasseries to haute cuisine. Lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon