We had a short break at this hotel last week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
I enjoyed a massage at the spa which was excellent!
Our room was spotless and comfortable, with amazing views of the ferry and harbour.
The breakfast was superb except for the fresh fruit which could have benefited from more imaginative fruit!--it was rather low on fresh pineapple and melon which I know is readily available at this time of year--and CHEAPLY too!
We were not overly impressed with the restaurant in the evening though. It was expensive and we felt, not really worth the money--especially as there are a lot of other restaurants/pubs in Dartmouth which are really good!
The problem we experienced was swiftly dealt with and to our total satisfaction.
We would love to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon