“Enjoyable stay”

Anzac Street Bistro
Anzac Street Bistro
Ranked #18 of 52 Dartmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed here for two nights and found Simon and Aga very welcoming and friendly. our accommodation was up to the standard we expected, very clean and comfortable and made to feel home from home, breakfast was hearty. Beautiful local sourced produce. Pity the restaurant wasn't open during our stay the menu looked very interesting also their advice to visit Gara Rock was superb. We would certainly return.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for just 2 nights for my birthday. Wonderful small establishment with just 3 comfortable well decorated rooms. Food excellent and well worth making use of the bistro during your stay. Excellent position close to the town and river and car park only a few minutes walk away.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tiggersuki
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I spent a lovely couple of days at the Anzac in Dartmouth this week. Aga and Simon were very welcoming and hospitable. The room was pretty, clean and well equipped. Breakfast was just right too as I have quite exacting requirements! I had dinner in the restaurant on the second night and the Polish cuisine was interesting and delicious. All in all a lovely, calm, relaxing stay. Thank you!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We have been staying in Dartmouth with family for the week and wanted a nice Restuarant for my wife's birthday. She is vegetarian and I'm a carnivore so we wanted a good menu for her as well as me.
It was a lovely meal, and the portion sizes were perfect and the flavours lovely.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Booked for a celebratory dinner last night (28 May) and had a fabulous meal. Service was attentive and food was excellent. I had chicken, with a braised cabbage, which was amazing. Asked Raphael, the chef what he put in it, disappointed he wouldn't tell me but only that it was as his mother used to make. This is a little gem of a place, must be tried.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We landed last minute at the Anzac and were treated with a warm and smiley welcome from Simon and aga,our bedroom was lovely,crisp bed linen,thick fluffy towels,lashings of hot water and more than one loo roll great stuff! Being a chef I'm always a little critical but I couldn't fault our breakfast,piping hot nicely presented and everything had been cooked perfectly including a really tasty "proper" sausage,if your looking for a bed and breakfast in the centre of beautiful Dartmouth then I think you would be hard pressed to beat this little place,Simon and aga have got it spot on!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Simon and Aga were very welcoming. We found the room was lovely; bright, tasteful and very, very comfortable. Unfortunately we didn't have chance to eat (except breakfast which was great). I'm sure we will return soon with a view to trying the food as well. :-)