From start to finish we had a lovely stay. Well met and settled in by the house keeper Will (he didn't flinch when I popped my boot and a case of ale tumbled out and smashed at his feet). The room was bigger than I expected and we had plenty of space to store the usually ridiculous amount of stuff we take on holiday with us. We had a drink in the bar that evening and a nice chat with the owner (he knows his football). The breakfast was great and totally flexible, a bit of this a bit of that. The staff offered to get any specifics we wanted, but we were more than happy. Always helpful with advice the people here really made our stay, they even lent us picnic gear to keep our champagne cool. So in all, relaxed, informal, helpful and a good culture running through the place. And excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ship In Dock is a small bed & breakfast with comfortable super king double beds and well appointed bathrooms in every room. Alongside a 17th century inn, with a small intimate bar and dining room, where you can enjoy Dartmouth's best value breakfast or an evening meal cooked using fresh local ingredients. Come and enjoy a stay with us, or pop into the pub for a great value meal of great value food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your The Ship in Dock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ship In Dock Hotel Dartmouth
- The Ship In Dock Inn Dartmouth, Devon