“Another Great Visit”

Kendricks Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Another Great Visit”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I do not think I can add anything new to what I have said in my previous reviews of visits to Kendricks in Dartmouth. We visited again without pre-booking to take an early evening spot before the 'rush'. Occupying one of the two small window tables we enjoyed another great meal at a decent price and left the place happy and replete. It is most definitely worth a visit .

• Visited September 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent variety of food with reasonable prices”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Brilliant , I had blackened salmon and my husband had fajitas, very good quality and friendly service

Visited September 2013
San Clemente, California
“Great dinner!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had nachos that were as good as any in the US and a great rack of ribs! Wonderful dinner! The service was OK -- not great! We got in during the regatta so were quite happy to have dinner here!

• Visited August 2013
stockport
“first class restaurant”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

enjoyed a meal during Dartmouth regatta week the meal was superb excellent wine list good service nice atmosphere I ill definitely dine their again

• Visited August 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Visited on our first night in Dartmouth and was definatly a good choice. Restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere. The menu had lots to choose from and the food was nice. The restaurant was very clean and the service excellent. Only downside was that it seemed we were slightly rushed through the courses, as if they wanted to get another sitting in. Luckily as we were tired after a long drive down this wasn't an issue as we didn't want a late one anyway but overall I would say this is a nice little place and definatly worth a visit when coming to Dartmouth.

• Visited September 2013