“Excellent Food but a little expensive”

Kendricks Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food and staff are AMAZING but a little on the dear side! I bought a coke & paid £2.20....was bought a can of coke that I could have bought at the shop cheaper...so was a little miffed at that.
But that aside the food was great and would defiantly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My sister and her hubby are visiting from Melbourne and we dined here last week. The staff are brilliant and we had an enjoyable time. The wine list is really good and the food is nice. Would definitely return.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our family loves to stay in Dartmouth as often as we can. When we there, we always make a booking with Kendricks. Firstly, it is completely child friendly. That is important to us as a family. The food is never disappointing, the ribs are a firm favorite for my son. the atmosphere is always fantastic, friendly, happy staff willing to help and willing to please. A great wine list and always a selection of specials on hand to tempt. Good value for money, and a feeling of a good night out, every time.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have been visiting Kendricks for years and still stand by the opinion that it is the best restaurant in Dartmouth. Best value, best service, best atmosphere and some lovely and always consistent food.

The best barbeque ribs I have eaten in the UK. Some amazing fish dishes and all round great quality and value for money. Perfect for a nice romantic meal out or for a more casual affair with friends and family, Kendricks caters for all. Considering Dartmouth is famous for it's restaurants and more recently, it's TV chefs, it says a lot when all the locals consider Kendricks to be the best.

Never had a bad meal or even a minor complaint, and the first place I would recommend to anyone asking where to eat in Dartmouth. 10/10

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Tasty food with good service. Good choices on the menu, with some yummy specials too! Service was great, even though we were one of the last tables in that evening. Portion sizes were generous - I had the fajitas. I got 3, with a massive sizzle plate and lots of accompaniments. Well worth a visit.