Stayed three nights and enjoyed them thoroughly. Whole staff was helpful, and especially Jerome who helped with introductions and local information. As one reviewer has noted, there are smokers who sit outside and make noise and fumes, but a judicious use of windows in the room obviates the problem, and those smokers are not inside - thank goodness! Ask for Room 6 which is spacious, and has a nice view of the Old Post Office across the street.
Menu is typical, but quality better than anywhere else we tried in town. We enjoyed also the many young couples with small children who stayed in the hotel and/or ate in the ground floor restaurant. KAA has life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King Arthur's Arms Inn is a family friendly pub that serves good food together with comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation plus 5 ground floor specially adapted wheelchair disabled bedrooms. The Inn is open all year and makes a good base for touring the spectacularly beautiful North Cornwall. For centuries Tintagel with its powerful atmosphere has been a place of inspiration for poets, composers and artists, including Turner and Tennyson. Come and see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your King Arthur's Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Arthur`s Arms Hotel Tintagel
- King Arthur's Arms Inn Tintagel, Cornwall, UK