Port William Inn
$118
$114
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubtrebarwith strandst austell breweryoverlooking the beachcrashing waveshigh tidefish piecar parkspecials boardlovely mealfantastic locationsea viewthe cliffnorth cornwallpuddingout of seasonate here
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Trebarwith Strand in an unseasonably warm October was fabulous? The Ale was fantastic and well served. We felt slightly out of place because everyone seemed to have a pooch. However, we were able to spend a lovely hour watching a beautiful sunset, sipping our beer. The Port William staff were efficient and very friendly. The menu is varied and sensibly priced.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
StAustellManagement, Manager at Port William Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the time you've taken to share your experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The title of this review was my exact words upon walking in to our room. Having visited Trebarwith a number of times in the last few years and popped in for a pint whilst being on the beach, I decided to stay here for a short break and I was not disappointed. When I booked I was advised that Room 1 was their smallest but had the best view of the sea (8 of their 9 rooms have a sea view). Well, the size of the room was not an issue and the view I woke up to every morning was amazing, I was also pleasantly surprised by how quiet the room was given that it was above a very busy pub. I look forward to returning

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights in September. The hotel is in a tiny cove close to Tintagel, and a very nice walk along the cliffs. The room was excellent, very comfortable and a joy to sit up in bed and watch the waves on the beach! The staff are very friendly, and the food was good pub grub.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Meal was very good and happy faces all round. I had the fish and chips, those who had the Steak & Ale Pie thought it ranked as one of the best ever. Good service, good value. Obviously popular and does well to maintain standards.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just lovely food, service and atmosphere. The prtions were huge and the view was amazing. We ate there on a very stormy night so being able to watch the waves crashing against the cliffs was just amazing. I will be visiting again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple