“Yum Yum!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Yum Yum!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great Cream Tea!! we came back in the evening and had a super meal !!! Highly recommend to anyone going to Cornwall this summer!!!

• Visited July 2012

“Brilliant service”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

After a long walk along the coast in pouring rain we arrived late in tintagel hoping to get a taxi back to the car. A couple of excellent pints later and having called every cab firm in the area to be told that there were no cabs available. We were about to set off into the rain for a very long walk back when the bar man offered us a lift in the pub minibus. He refused to take any money and really bailed us out. What an awesome pub! Thank you.

peterborough
“excellent pub with quality food”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

We only popped in to try out the monday night steak special and ended eating there for the following two nights also. Friendly atmosphere with good selection of good quality food. Good service from all staff.

• Visited February 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Heaping Portions, Average Quality”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I stopped in to King Arthur's Arms as they seemed to have a wide variety of obscure ciders (being an American who loves ciders, the selection is typically far more important than the actual meal when I'm in England).

I had a pint of rattlesnake and a steak & kidney pie with chips & peas. I loathe peas, so they obligingly moved to the side of my plate when nudged with a fork - exactly what I look for in a pea. The chips were excellently crisp, and the garlic mayo perfectly blended.

The steak & kidney pie was filling, if not exactly flavorful. Overall, this restaurant isn't too bad, providing large portions at reasonable prices, though far from top quality. I'd eat here again, but perhaps not till I've sampled several other restaurants in Tintagel.

• Visited September 2010