“Lovely dinner!”

Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Tintagel
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small and intimate restaurant, serving authentic, rustic Italian cuisine.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had a beautiful meal there one night whilst staying in Tintagel for 4 nights --- The food was great - I had seafood marianna -- with fresh clams --- yum --- and the service friendly!

1  Thank Elita00

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Pleasant little restaurant serving low quality food. My wife chose lasagna which appeared to consist of cheap ground beef and lacked taste. My choice was not much better. It would not win any awards in my opinion.

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at our cottage in the area quite late and was just looking for a quick meal. What a lovely surprise this restaurant was. We went back twice. The seafood pasta is great and chocolate fudge cake divine!

2  Thank Elsje42
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My mother and I stayed in Tintagel for two nights, and the first night we went to The Olive Garden and ordered salads, mushrooms, and a pizza to share. It was far more food than we could eat, but we tried, because it was so delicious! The next night, after walking into and out of several of the other restaurants in town, we went back to The Olive Garden and ordered vegetable lasagna (we are both vegetarians). It was so good, and came with fresh bread and a salad. The house red is good, too. The service is not rushed at all, and the atmosphere is warm and calm and friendly. It's a great place and I bet if we were here another night, we'd be back.

3  Thank gypsymk
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had stuffed mushrooms for starters (I would highly recommend them) and pizzas for mains. The starters were 'tweaked' exactly to our liking and the pizzas were cooked fresh to order with a nice choice of toppings. Really nice dough base and reasonable prices too.
The service was great, but they guy serving seemed a little shy/quiet. It closes at 9.30pm so you need to get there early.
I would definitely go back there again if in Tintagel.