All reviews friendly welcome mawes st falmouth ferry
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Basic food but very good, the barmaid with dark hair needs to smile a bit, but otherwise very good. Clean and tidy. Its still an old fashioned pub, as I said for basic well priced food. Didn’t try the pud’s, just starters and mains. Menu looks a bit tired, but we only used it twice, so that was fine.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch. I had fish cakes, which was more like a crab mash potato with bits of hard crab shell with each bite. My ‘hand cut’ chips were raw in the middle. My husband had the meat platter which was consisted of a bit of salami, olives and some bread. £17 later I felt robbed and gutted that up the road there were much nicer places to eat than here! Staff were lovely but the food was a huge let down.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 500billiek
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

A windy and wet trip over from Falmouth on the ferry led us to search out somewhere warm and welcoming with great food. Step up The Victory Inn. A friendly welcome into a warm and comfortable pub was followed by just what the doctor ordered good food, a steaming hot pot of tea and a great host. Currently half hidden by scaffolding put up on the other side of the path leading off the harbour road, The Victory is well worth finding. Enjoy!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Big log fire , very quiet as would be expected at this time of year but staff very welcoming and food very reasonably priced. We both had the beer battered Cod and chips and I have to say it was the best I have ever had. Just perfect. If you go there you must try it

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Great food, comfy bed and perfect location however..... room could of been cleaner and we was locked in overnight so couldn't get back out to the car. (without going through the fire exit!) The room was above the bar/kitchen so noisy until late. Overall a nice stay but only for a night.

Date of stay: December 2016