Channings
The Garrack Hotel(St Ives)(Great Value!)
$89
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
$95
Boskerris Hotel(Carbis Bay)
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast roomhighly recommend this b bsingle roomshort walk to the townporthminster beachstunning sea viewseach morningfruit saladoff road parkingst ives is beautifulguest loungeexcellent staystayed for nightshome from homeminack theatrecooked breakfastfriendly welcome
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We recently stayed at Channing for a couple of nights whilst having our nearby property renovated. Our room was tastefully and stylishly decorated, airy and fresh. The view was fantastic too. Channings is located close the town centre of St Ives (2 minute walk) so it's very handy for the local beaches, shops and restaurants but as it's not right in the centre, it's pretty restful and quiet, which is a welcome factor when you need to escape the crowds. Susan and Marcus where ideal hosts. They were approachable, flexible and very pleasant. Our stay was short but we would definitely recommend Channings to our family and friends who regularly come to visit us here in Cornwall.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank LunarLou
Susan W, Owner at Channings, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you here! Susan and Marcus

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have recently returned from a 3 night stay at Channing's and I cannot rate it highly enough. From the moment I pulled up in the car park Marcus was there to help me with my case (I was travelling alone), Susan was waiting in the hallway as we entered the building with a warm welcome and showed me up to my room. The room was really well refurbished and cosy. It was very clean, nice big windows with plenty of light. Superb views over the sea. Each day refreshments were replenished. Breakfast was so tasty and not dripping in oil from being fried, it was all baked or grilled and plenty of it. A good selection from continental and fresh fruit to a good full English. Susan made the effort to talk to me every morning which was warming as I was on my own. You can come and go as you pleased with a key to the front door. They are doing a great job of refurbishing the bedrooms and over the next couple of years will look amazing. I really can't wait to return with my fiancé and show him the fantastic establishment I experienced. Thank you Susan and Marcus. X

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Susan W, Owner at Channings, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for this review Louise. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and really hope you do manage to come back. Thanks again, Susan

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Greeted with a lovely smile, Susan was a courteous host and made us feel welcome.
With our own set of keys we were free to come and go as we please.The rooms are newly renovated and cosy, spacious and clean. The beds are really comfortable and were serviced daily.
breakfast was hearty and good and I would not hesitate to recommend this B and B to my friends.
Its a short walk to the town and the views from our room were fantastic.
Thanks Susan

Room Tip: ask for room no1
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Susan W, Owner at Channings, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you Imran and Lucia for taking the time to review Channings. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Susan

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Susan and Marcus made our four night stay in April very comfortable. Channings is in walking distance to the great beaches and St. Ives town and the on-site parking is a real bonus. Our room was quiet, spotless and had recently been re-decorated. The decor has been tastefully thought out and the beds clean and comfortable. Team Susan and Marcus made us and our children feel very relaxed and nothing was a problem. The views and breakfasts were stunning. Thank you and can't wait to see you soon. Alan and Julia.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Susan W, Owner at Channings, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Hi, Alan and Julia. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Channings. We hope to see you all again soon. Susan and Marcus.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Not just a B&B this is Channings B&B. With very welcoming hosts Susan & Marcus, Your own keys to come and go as you like. Renovated rooms. Private on site parking, Only a short walk to town and the harbour with its myriad of Restaurants. It was everything we had hoped for.

Room Tip: We paid a little extra for a front room with a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Susan W, Owner at Channings, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Thank you Derek and Jean for your review. It was a pleasure having you here, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Regards, Susan