“a wonderful stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Ives
Eleven Sea View Terrace
Ranked #26 of 102 St Ives B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We loved our room, with its glorious view of the harbour and its spaciousness, comfort and style. We had a warm welcome from Grahame and were extremely well looked after throughout our four-night stay. The advice on restaurants and what to see was excellent. (We had no idea that restaurants in St Ives would be so good.) We certainly want to come back to No. 11.

AVC

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Returned yet again to 11 Sea View Terrace and the welcome and service were perfect as with our last stays at this beautiful place. The views from the property are stunning, the breakfast excellent with a proper menu to choose from. Grahame gave us good tips for local restaurants and pubs. The other benefit of staying here is that you can park outside the property which is more the exception than the rule in St Ives. I am looking forward to my next stay already !

Room Tip: The two suites at the front have stunning views over the harbour. The room at the back has no panora...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is an absolutely fantastic place to stay and explore the beautiful town of St Ives. My wife and I have stayed with Graham on a couple of occasions and each time we have been sorry to leave and eager to return. The attention to detail is excellent and the rooms are very well appointed. There is parking available which is must in St Ives or the train station is close by if you want to leave the car at home. Breakfast is a treat, full English, cereal or fruit...or all of it! Graham is a supreme host. Attentive, knowledgable, friendly and happy to advise on the must see places along with his recomendation for eateries, which we have always found to be spot on. We cant recommend highly enough and in fact persuaded my parents to go as well. They also loved it....the only downside being that you often have to book early to avoid disappointment!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

By far this was my favourite accommodation during my husband's and my recent tour of the UK. It ticked all the boxes for what travellers who like creature comfort look for. St Ives is, of course, easy to fall in love with, especially viewed from the bay window in our room. Grahame has an unparalleled eye for detail, particularly in relation to his guests' comfort, e.g. his was the only accommodation in which I stayed (in both England and Scotland) where the outlet for the blow dryer was within easy reach of the mirror, and the cord was long enough to do a proper job! I also liked the interiors: light and breezy, in good taste, but with a casual, homey feel – the bed was really comfortable. I think you've figured out that I would gladly go back there tomorrow.

Room Tip: Suite with bay window
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A year had past since out last visit and we were looking forward to our stay at both St Ives and Eleven Sea View Terrace... Our host,Grahame, gave us a warm and friendly welcome. He has a relaxed manner and wishes his guests to enjoy their stay. Grahame processes excellent local knowledge of places to dine and interesting places to visit...The opportunity to revisit the Tate was especially welcome.
On our first visit we found quality in every aspect of our stay.. We cannot fault Number 11 for the standard of cleanness, hospitality, tasteful decor and quality of the breakfast... Oh the crisp cotton sheets, ahhh, bliss... quality coffee in the room... I could go on .... We are looking forward to out next visit which we are planning to take place during the winter months ahead....

Room Tip: All of the rooms are individually furnished to a high standard... The paintings on the walls are ava...
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Not the cheapest accom I've stayed at (also by no means the most expensive!) but it was worth it. Grahame was an excellent host - breakfast was awesome & the location was fanstastic. Stunning views of St Ives walking down into town which only took 3mins. Fantastic trip & would love to go back. The room was a little small but I really cant complain. Also really great tips from Grahame who also kindly lent us his Tate pass so we got in for free. 1st class

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights with my mother at 11 Sea View Terrace and we could not have been more impressed. We stayed in the top suite which has lovely views over St Ives and felt very private. Everything about this house is presented immaculately and you just feel yourself relaxing into its lovely welcoming atmosphere. The display of artwork on the walls was an added bonus! Having a carparking space in St Ives was also fantastic - the house is positioned within easy walking distance of the town so car stayed put!! The breakfasts were super - lots of choice and delicious. Graham and David were the perfect hosts.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family