St Ives is a wonderful place to visit over the New Year and Ten Ocean View is the perfect place to stay. Ideally situated only a few minutes walk from the town. The welcome was as warm as the house, great as it was absolutely freezing out. Our room on the first floor had a view to die for and it was really nice to have chairs & a table to sit in the bay window and watch the action on the beach below. Mike & Gill are fabulous hosts and I have never had such a wonderful choice for breakfast you WILL NOT need to eat again until evening. Our room was bright light & airey, the bed extremely comfortable with crisp cotton sheets & plenty of storage.
I would not hesitate to recommend staying in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Ocean View is a luxury B&B with breathtaking views of Porthmeor Beach, The Island and across St Ives to Godrevy Lighthouse. Being just a stone's throw from the beach we are ideally placed for a beach break, with St Ives harbour and town only a few minutes' stroll further. We have four beautifully appointed en-suite guest rooms, all designed to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Two of our rooms have spectacular sea views, one of which boasts a spa bath. All our rooms are flooded with the world-renowned St Ives light and elegantly furnished to ensure you enjoy the perfect holiday or short break in Cornwall. There is free parking with three of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ten Ocean View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Ocean View Hotel St Ives
- 10 Ocean View
- Ten Ocean View St Ives, Cornwall