we stayed at this bed and breakfast for 4 nights on 18 july.i cannot recommend this place highly enough.
the room(4) at the top was lovely and quaint with the most amazing views of Porthmeor beach.
spotlessly clean and we felt at home,the bed was so comfy and the little touches in the bathroom with the molton brown soaps was a nice touch.
Mike and Gill were amazing hosts,the could not do enough for you and cooked the most fantastic breakfast.
the b and b was in a good location with about a 10 minute walk into town and 5 to the. beach.
there are many good restaurants and you must pay a visit to the Sloop pub.
we will definately be returning to 10 ocean view we did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Ocean View is a luxury B&B with breathtaking views of Porthmeor Beach, The Island and across St Ives to Godrevy Lighthouse. Being just a stone's throw from the beach we are ideally placed for a beach break, with St Ives harbour and town only a few minutes' stroll further. We have four beautifully appointed en-suite guest rooms, all designed to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Two of our rooms have spectacular sea views, one of which boasts a spa bath. All our rooms are flooded with the world-renowned St Ives light and elegantly furnished to ensure you enjoy the perfect holiday or short break in Cornwall. There is free parking with three of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ten Ocean View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Ocean View Hotel St Ives
- 10 Ocean View
- Ten Ocean View St Ives, Cornwall