We stayed here for a week May 18th,the weather was great and we were looking forward to our holiday,having been recently made redundant I needed a break.What a mistake coming here!! We arrived late Monday and went to the club house to collect the keys but how do you get in ? The door said fire exit only and we did not see the enterance round the side so followed the music.It was late we got the keys and decided to take a pizza back as didn't want to cook - the pizza was not fit for my dog to eat and the smell of the cheese just made me want to heave - it went in the bin.On entering the cabin all you could smell was smoke it was discusting the whole place was impregnated with it,the shower still had loads of hair left in the plug and we wouldn't sit on the settee as it was so stained.There was another chair but with a dead spider dangling from the arm.We sat on two of the chairs (with towels on).The linen was clean but with the big hole in the side of the bed didn't know what I was letting myself infor.The kitchen was basic - the bread knife came with FREE ingrained moldly bread and wouldn't cook with the crocks.Never went in the pool as seemed like a gaint toliet,saw some of the entertainment the first night but don't bother.I can't believe places like this still exist in Britain - I could not put my feet on the floor it was that dirty.We left and stayed at a lovely B and B in Bournemouth.Its a sham its a good location and has protential to be a lovely centre parcs type place but until them don't bother its FOWLER BY NAME AND FOWLERRR BY NATURE..............................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall