We have previously stayed in a budget chalet on a 'sun'hol which was basic but clean. This time we upgraded to silver trevacroft bungalow direct with John fowler (226), looking at reviews we didn't have high expectations. However, we were very happy with our accomodation and could not fault it. We needed an extra dining chair and they brought it immediately. The woodland walks are great for dogs, our dog loved looking at the rabbits and squirrels. Didn't use the club but looks ok, shop very nice. The site is ideal for touring the area esp st Ives and if you don't want to drive a bus calls at the site. Overall, a lovely holiday and would visit again. If you want 5* then you pay 5* prices. This is a good value holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall