I booked a 4 night away at st Ives holiday village on the 9th July 2012 - 13th July 2012, and my i start by saying that i had drove all the way from Cambridge to Cornwall - and we was far from impressed, we arrived at the site at round about 3pm knowing we could not clock in till 4pm, so while we waited we had a quick look round the site (although there was not much to see or do) However while we was waiting we had a walk round the woodland walk (which should be known as the muddy, get dirty walk) you would sink in the mud walking through the walk, we stepped about 6 steps in and turned around and had to go and fine something else to do! some went and had a drink while we waited, the only staff we saw that day was the grumpy women at reception, however it was 4pm so we went to collect are keys to clock in and i have to say we stayed in a gold and my other family stayed in a silver and the silver was 10 times better, although everything worked in our cabin apart from the shower and the lack of heating and working radiators, mine nor my family's accomadatoin smelt damp or was unclean both cabins where clean and tidy when we arrived, That evening we went to the family entertainment and that was great, the staff really interacted with my kids, my only other dought was the swimming pool as that was open at from 10 - 12 and then 2 - 3?, the park was rubbish looked like it was going to break any time soon, and the other thing was the arcade, there was no 2p games there and to be honest most of the amusements where out of order, the park needs a compleate makeover, the broucher is a book of lies theonly thing thats in that book that is not a lie is "due for referbisment" untill it has a make over and looks half decent i will not be going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall