With a party of twenty two of us staying at this park half term week what a greatt week it was.We stayed in the WOODLAND LODGE .What a lovely huge accommodation,clean ,tidy and warm heaters all around.Beds were a bit hard but never mind.Entertainment staff friendly and helpful. Pity people didn't take part in the games at night in stead of moaning ,how much more harder to the staff have to work apart from dragging people up to take part .Park does need updating but there are lot of lovely places to see while you are in Cornwall so it's a small price to pay.At the end of the day it's what you make of the holiday that counts.Keep up the great work entertainment staff ,see you next year .Also all the park staff well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall