“A little slice of perfection”
Review of Sky's Diner

Sky's Diner
Ranked #83 of 148 Restaurants in St Ives
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little slice of perfection”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Upon my arrival to this cafe I was greeted with a warm and friendly atmosphere.The menu was extensive for a small cafe and I was surprised by the quality and size of the meals,I chose the soup of the day which was mexican bean salsa and it sublime and warmed me on what was a very cold day my wife had a warm Pork baguette and she commented on the quality of the meat and enjoyed it very much.After reading a few other reviews I would say the price reflected the area and was very fair.On my next visit to St Ives I will return to this diner

• Visited November 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great little find”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a lovely bowl of homemade soup here for our lunch, its a small cafe that offers good food, contrary to other reviews the staff were lovely. We will be back next time we are in st ives.

Visited October 2013
Bedfordshire
“Fabulous full english breakfast”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ate breakfast here twice and loved it. The staff were really friendly and welcomed us each time we popped in, They remembered us and made us feel special. The breakfasts we had were lovely. Freshly cooked, hot and yummy. I will definitely be eating here again.

• Visited September 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Don't bother. Go somewhere else!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Upon visiting for a snack and a tea we were rather unimpressed. The atmosphere is quite dark and dingy, staff quite frankly a bit uninterested and not very welcoming. As for the actual eating experience, distinctly average. We had a mug of tea each (which tasted like cheap supermarket value tea) and we shared a 'traditional' steak pasty which was more like a vegetarian pasty for the tiny amount of meat actually in it. Finally, the price for 2 mugs of tea and a pasty - £8.00. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask! Will not be returning!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank rachl8413
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Dont go”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Horrible place, crowded, disgusting loo. Tea with wooden stirrer, staff don't say hello/goodbye. Just not good at all. Many other better places to have a tea in St Ives.

Visited August 2013